Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Random Ten

In the spirit of getting back into the mode of posting regularly, I'm bringing back the random ten. You know, in case you're wondering what's in my iTunes these days.

"It's the End of the World As We Know It" by R.E.M. on Eponymous
"Alleluja from Exultate, Jubilate" by Mozart on Lutheran Summer Music Camp
"Almost September" by Trout Fishing in America* on Closer to the Truth
"Take It Easy" by The Eagles on Their Greatest Hits
"How Blue Can You Get" by B.B. King on B.B. King Anthology
"Stay" by PFR* on Pray For Rain
"I Wonder As I Wander" by Wayne Watson on One Christmas Eve
"This Blood" by Carman on The Absolute Best
"How To Grow Up Big and Strong" by Rich Mullins* on A Liturgy, A Legacy & A Ragamuffin Band
"I'm Coming Home" by C.J. Chenier on Zydeco Essentials

I've recently moved all my digital life to a new computer, so that lost all my records of which songs I've played in the iTunes library (I'm sure I could have transferred that, too, but I was too lazy to figure out how). Now, though, I'm thinking this resulted in an extra-crazy mix of music for the random ten today. Ah well -- nice start to a schizophrenic travel day.

* Acts I've seen live

No comments: