Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Random Ten

This week, I got the following from my randomized iTunes playlist.

"On A Night Like This" by Buckwheat Zydeco on Zydeco Essentials
"The Dream of the Dolphin" by Enigma on The Cross of Changes
"Piano Sonata #8 in C Minor" by Beethoven, performed by Wilhelm Kempff
"You Don't Bring Me Flowers" by Neil Diamond on The Essential Neil Diamond
"Blind Man" by Lynn August on Zydeco Essentials
"78 Eastonwood Green" by Rich Mullins* on A Liturgy, A Legacy & A Ragamuffin Band
"The Old Songs" by Joe Jackson on Laughter & Lust
"Snow Day" by Trout Fishing In America* on Merry Fishes to All
"Who's on the Lord's Side" by Petra on Unseen Power
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" by Mannheim Steamroller on Christmas Live

I got a surprisingly large number of instrumentals -- the Enigma, the Beethoven Sonata, the Rich Mullins' entry, and the Mannheim Steamroller. So, with half of my random ten having nothing more to say, I guess I don't either.

* Acts I've seen live

No comments: