Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Random Ten

Here's what I randomly loaded up today.

"My World View" by Audio Adrenaline on Don't Censor Me
"All You Need Is Rock 'n' Roll" by White Lion on Pride
"Nothing Tonight" by Trout Fishing In America* on Truth Is Stranger Than Fishin'
"You Get Me" by ZOEgirl on Different Kind of Free
"Your Love Alone Is Not Enough" by Manic Street Preachers on Send Away the Tigers
"We Live" by Superchick on Beauty from Pain
"She's My Girl" by Tom Lehrer on Song & More Songs
"Mumuki" by Yo-Yo Ma on Soul of the Tango
"Prom Night in Pig Town" by Trout Fishing In America* on Truth Is Stranger Than Fishin'
"Picture Perfect" by Michael W. Smith* on Change Your World

This was a fun pile of songs. There were a lot of favorite tracks off their respective albums, and some of my favorite songs of all time in the Superchick and Audio Adrenaline picks. There was also a ton of energy in this selection, so it was an appropriate set of selections that iTunes gave me. Do you think they make time of day a parameter in their randomization algorithm?

* Acts I've seen live

No comments: