Monday, March 12, 2007

I Hate Congress

I have posted before about how idiotic Daylight Savings Time is. And now I've lost an hour, when I really could have used it (What do you MEAN the movers are coming in a week??). I can't stand that they've imposed more of this DST on my life, and moved it up to occur right in the middle of My Big Move.

And now, we basically have 4 months of the year in our real time zone, and the rest in the shifted time zone. What's the point of even being in the Central Time Zone? I think I'm going to start saying that I'm in Adjusted Mountain Time. Pretty soon, though, I'll be in Pacific Time, and I don't know what the time zone just west of Pacific is called.

Oh, and if I hear one more person talk about how this gives us "more" daylight, they're going to get an earful from me.

No comments: