Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday Random Ten

"Desert Dream" by Hewlett Crist on The Rio Grande Songs II
"Soul" by Sixpence None The Richer on The Fatherless & The Widow
"Hooked On Polkas" by Weird Al Yankovic* on Dare To Be Stupid
"Calling Out Your Name" by Rich Mullins* on The World As Best As I Remember It
"Trust" by Sixpence None The Richer on The Fatherless & The Widow
"Horn Concerto No. 2 in E Flat Magor" by Dennis Brain on Mozart: The Horn Concertos
"Growing Young" by Rich Mullins* on The World As Best As I Remember It
"Magical Lasso" by Andrew Lloyd Webber on The Phantom of the Opera
"The Rose" by Bette Midler on Experience The Divine
"Pied Piper" by Stand on Never Say Dinosaur

Not sure what to say, except that I'm really glad the whole pile was mellow. I really wasn't up for this group being too peppy.

* Acts I've seen live

No comments: