Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Random Ten

"I Gotta Get a Fake I.D." by Barnes & Barnes on Dr. Demento 25th Anniversary Collection
"Ode To My Family" by The Cranberries on No Need To Argue
"Hi-Rollers Theme/Low Rider" by Beau Jocque & The Zydeco Hi-Rollers on Zydeco Essentials
"Piano Sonata #14 in C Minor" by Mozart, played by Peter Katin on Mozart: Piano Sonatas
"Callin' Baton Rouge" by Garth Brooks on The Hits
"Step By Step" by Rich Mullins* on The World As Best As I Remember It, Vol. 1
"The Thrill Is Gone" by B.B. King on The Best of the Blues
"I'll Save You All My Kisses" by Dead Or Alive on Rip It Up
"Blind Hearts" by Xymox on Twist Of Shadows
"Forest" by PFR* on Pray For Rain

When this set started with a song about a fake ID, I could tell we were in for a retro day. By the end, I felt 15 again. Or maybe that's just the lack of sleep causing a general regression to being a younger, more annoying version of myself. Hard to tell.

* Acts I've seen live

No comments: