Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Random Ten

"Work" by Jars of Clay* on Good Monsters
"Out Of This World" by Michael W. Smith* on Change Your World
"More To This Life" by Stephen Curtis Chapman on The Live Adventure
"Peace (A Communion Blessing from St. Joseph's Square)" by Rich Mullins* on A Liturgy, A Legacy, & A Ragamuffin Band
"Stay Out Of My Arms" by George Strait on Easy Come Easy Go
"Being Boring" by Pet Shop Boys on Discography: The Complete Singles Collection
"The Dream" by Mannheim Steamroller on Fresh Aire IV
"The Big Wheel (Squeeze Box Shuffle)" by Clifton Chenier on Zydeco Essentials
"Can't Get There From Here" by R.E.M. on Eponymous
"Spider's Fence" by Trout Fishing In America* on Truth Is Stranger Than Fishin'

It does seem that there should be more to this life than work. I have just been boring for so long and I can't get interesting from here. Perhaps I can find peace in my dreams where I hang out by the big wheel on the spider's fence (as long as they stay out of my arms).

* Acts I've seen live

No comments: