Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Random Ten

Okay, I know. I'm late posting this. Yesterday was one of those crazy days at work where, not only didn't I have a moment to breathe, afterwards I was too fried to do anything else for the day. All of this to say, here's the Saturday edition of the FRT!

"Morningside" by Neil Diamond on The Essential Neil Diamond
"COncerto No. 1 in E flat" by Franz Liszt on Favourite Piano Concertos
"Eve" by California Guitar Trio on Cg3+2
"Do You Love Me" from Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack
"She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain" by Peter Wernick on Bluegrass Essentials
"Senor Toro" by Hewlitt Crist on The Rio Grande Songs II
"Horn Concerto No. 4 in E flat Major" by Amadeus Mozart, played by Dennis Brain on Mozart: Horn Concertos No. 3
"Seasons of the Heart" by John Denver on The Very Best of John Denver
"Desiree" by Neil Diamond on The Essential Neil Diamond
"When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss on Now That I've Found You: A Collection

Very calm little collection here. I guess my heart rate is about as low as it can been now in time for my long run. Either that, or iTunes is trying to compensate for the day I had yesterday.

* Acts I've seen live

No comments: