Saturday, November 03, 2007

I Have an Admission to Make

Already, on day 2 of November, we didn't eat what I made for dinner. Yesterday's dinner was made and promptly boxed and put into the fridge and not eaten. We ate it for breakfast this morning, though. Spaghetti Carbonara reheats very well.

See, my out-of-town friend and I spent the day getting haircuts and shopping, and we ended up eating lunch out about 2 in the afternoon. Then, I had to make dinner early, because we had concert tickets at the Santa Barbara Bowl for 7pm. So, dinner being ready at 5:30 meant we weren't hungry for it yet. And then my husband worked late because he knew we'd be out late, so he ate leftovers at work.

In previous times, I just wouldn't have made dinner last night. But that wasn't the deal -- I had to cook something new every night. Good thing this came up early enough in the month that my resolve wasn't tested. I just made it and put it away.

Just thought I'd let you all know what was going on behind the scenes on that.

There's a post coming on the concert from last night, too, but I'm just not quite there yet. Soon, I promise.

No comments: