Monday, November 12, 2007

Um, Yeah....

Apparently, by tomorrow, I meant the day after tomorrow. Which is today.

Yesterday was a very bad day in Heather-land. It started out fine, but took a nose dive after lunch when we decided to meet up with friends in Ventura. The guy in the couple was the department drunk at UT, and he hasn't changed. Losing track of what I was doing, I drank an entire bottle of wine. Oops. I had to throw up on the way home, and then spent about 3 hours in the shower just trying to feel well enough to climb in bed. Needless to say, I didn't cook dinner or post or anything.

I haven't done that in years. I imagine it will be a while before I do it again, too. Hopefully, forever. I hate feeling like that. And to know I did it to myself is just that much worse.

2 comments:

revjustin said...

Found myself in a similar situation with a similar result when drinking 4 12oz bottles of barleywine which has 3 times the alcohol content as normal beer. I knew this, but didn't keep track of it as the evening progressed. So, my 4 bottles of beer in three hours were really like 12 bottles of beer in three hours.
Barf-o-rama time.

Heather said...

You've probably never drunk barleywine again. And it's likely been okay, anyway.